My Cubecart v4 Website and the Need for a Developer

Hi there.  I run a few cubecart websites but apart from the basic skills with CSS and how to use the basic functions and plugins, I have no major experience.

My site in particular is www.headset-store.co.uk I want to discuss.

There are a few things that worry me.

1.  I cannot find a good cubecart developer in the UK who I can call to help with new functions I want etc.

2. I worry that because the software is no longer supported, the website will do down or develop a problem and I wont be able to get it sorted

3. The site is not mobile friendly.

Ideally I am looking for someone who I can talk to to discuss the site and how I can make improvements to it.

I wouldnt mind going to version 6 but I have plugin requirements for a number of things.  Also, I would want all of the URLS (5,000 products) to remain the same and try and keep things quite simple.

Could anyone give me advice on what do it ?

I dont want o use cubecart directly as you cant just pickup the phone and speak to someone when you have a new idea or something you would like to impliment.

I have used a couple of guys in the past but they have other jobs and are never available when I need them.

Not sure if anyone could give me a nudge or call to discuss on 07712 835 308.