[Resolved] Upgrading from V6.0.8 - V6.0.9 - blank page

campo

I just did an upgrade from V6.0.8 - V6.0.9. Luckily it's a test site and not the production environment.

My admin site works fine but when i go to the storefront, all i get is a blank page

I've looked through the admin interface error logs, and there's nothing apart from the reported issues with lots of logs being written (i have lots of undefined variable warnings)

I've looked in apache logs etc and no errors there. Also turned on debug and nothing to report

Anyone know what's going on?

thanks mate, this is on a test server that's not connected online.

I'm not game to run the upgrade on the production site I'm looking after, can't afford to have the store offline. I think the guy that I assist does have a support plan with you. I'll talk to him, maybe we might be able to get you to do the upgrade for us.  I'm just going to revert my test server to a previous version.

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone reading this...I found the issue on my installation.

After following the above advice and various other tips, going through logs and finding absolutely no errors anywhere in debug, logs etc...

I decided to start disabling plugins and looking at customisation stuff that we've applied....

I found the problem, a plugin called MagicZoomPlus. When I disabled it, everything worked fine!