Dropbox Saver Integration

avyona

Hi!

So I put the dropbox saver button javascript in the cart.tpl file from my dropbox api panel.  Its a simple <script>. I added just before the closing </body> tag so that it loads last on the page which is much better for page speed testing.

Then I went into the vieworder.tpl and I duplicated the download link to look like this:

<!-- BEGIN: digital_link -->
		<br />
		<a href="{VAL_DOWNLOAD_LINK}" class="txtUpdate">{LANG_DOWNLOAD_LINK}</a>  or <a href="{VAL_DOWNLOAD_LINK}" class="dropbox-saver"></a>
		<!-- END: digital_link -->

On the front end, when the save to dropbox button is clicked, it tried to download the download.php file.

I'm assuming its because the link is encoded and dynamic. I've gotten it to work fine for other platforms. What do you guys think?  BTW, this is on 3.0 store. I tried to update all the way to 6.0 but it didnt work out :/ 

When the browser sees a link, it tries to fill in as much as possible for what is missing.

I think in this case, {VAL_DOWNLOAD_LINK} is not getting populated properly.

Please have your browser show you the HTML source of the page with the link in it and verify the link is present.