[Resolved] No suitable shipping methods

I am unable to have users purchase item

"The following errors were detected; unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order". This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country.

I have every country on the approved list.

Please help as it won't let anyone buy anything!!!

Www.truecrimeauctionhouse.com is the URL

Please help!

Welcome truecrimeauctionhouse! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

In admin, Manage Plugins, please let us know which "shipping" modules you have enabled.

If you have no shipping modules installed, please visit the Marketplace and download a few. You may need to create accounts with these shippers.

The All-in-One-Shipping module is the most versatile.

Actually, you do not need to enter any country in the "Allowed Zones" tab unless you want to ship to only those countries. Otherwise, shipping will go to any country.

Thank you for replying promptly.

I installed the paypal standard plugin and the all-in-one shipping module. Do I have to create an account with all in one shipping? If so do i do it through their website or what? I am very frustrated with this, so any help is appreciated! :)

It's still giving me the same message.

Disable All In One Shipping
Advanced shipping module that can calculate shipping based on the weight, subtotal and number of items in the order.
1.0.8 Shipping  
Disable PayPal
PayPal Standard Payment Gateway

that's what I currently have installed. The paypal button isn't even showing up.

In admin, Manage Plugins, click the edit icon for the AIOS module.

On the page that shows, click the Status checkbox to enable the module. Click the "Show Advanced Settings" link. For the series of checkboxes that just appeared, click the "Flat Rate Component" checkbox.

Then click the Shipping Zones tab. There should be a "Rest of the World" line item. Click the "Shipping Rates" link for "Rest of the World". (If there isn't a "Rest of the World", we can create it.)

Click the Add New Shipping Rate link.

In the first line of the table that just appeared, enter "Flat Rate" for the Description and "5.00" for the Rate. Click Save.

For PayPal's "Description", you can put whatever you want. For example, "PayPal", or "Credit Card".