30 day terms

davshirley

There is this:
https://www.semperfiwebservices.com/customer-group-payment-gateways-cc6.html

You can assign the Print Order Form to a customer group.

The Print Order Form wording can be customized.

Currently, the Print Order Form leaves the order in a Pending state. So admin notification of a new order will need to be set to Pending in the Store Settings.

The wording at the checkout process might also be changed to have the "Customer Comments" box ask for the PO number.

For a long time, CubeCart didn't have RMAs. I would have thought that would have been one of the first top five shipping-like add-ons.

As I see "terms", or a "purchase order", or a "revolving credit" account, these are just another style of paying after the fact.

I'm not a bookkeeper, but I do employ the services of one. My bookkeeper manages my "accounts receivable" using a real accounting package. So, I am not expecting CubeCart to do that for me.

If CubeCart were to offer "terms", in what fashion would that capability present itself to the customer? What would the store owner expect from CubeCart, and how to control CubeCart's logging (into the database) whatever data may be necessary?