What details go in "Administrator Profile"?

I need to know what details should be entered under "Administrator Profile" vs. those to be entered under "Database Settings" when performing an installation.
I've tried every combination I can think of - all to no avail.  I've spent two days at this - it's easily the most exasperating part of trying to set up CubeCart.

HELP!!

If this is during the Setup process, then "Database Settings" is the info needed to connect to the database. Your hosting provider should have provided you with this data, or this data should be available in your hosting account's control panel.

Then, also during setup, CubeCart needs an initial Administrator Login info. CubeCart does not create a standard default admin login (like so many other things do) to the administrative sections of the store. Once CubeCart finishes installing, the means to log in to the admin side of the store will be the user/pass you specified during setup.

The user/pass to allow Cubecart to access the database matches a user that already exists in your hosting account's control panel settings for your MySQL database server. The user/pass for the Administrator Profile is what you give yourself to manage Cubecart.