[Resolved] Diplay UPC on Product Specification Page

Maki71

Hi

I'm currently evaluating CC to see if we can use it as an online catalogue of all our theatre props and costumes etc.  So far it seems to meet all our needs but I need to be able to show the location.

I thought about using the UPC box as the location and have modified the email order template to display the UPC field to give a picking list, rather than displaying price information but it would help if we could also display this field on the product specification page when viewing the catalogue online.  I've looked through the Extensions but haven't been able to find anything, unless I've missed something.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks 

Andy

Welcome Maki71! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Practically everything there is to know about the product is available to be shown on the View Product page. Therefore, a small edit to a template would be all that is necessary to show any detail not currently shown.

If evaluating CC6 with the included Foundation skin, in the file /skins/foundation/templates/content.product.php, find near line 159:

<div class="tabs-content">

Shortly after that will be a table. Add another row to show: {$PRODUCT.upc}