Manual Plug-in installation in CC6

jhlyons3

I am interested in trying out one of the Noodleman plug-ins before I buy it.  I looked on their website, and was able to download a most recent version which is purported to be available for a free trial.  However, when trying to install this plug-in, there is only an option in the most recent version of CC6 to use a key code.  Am I missing something or is there a secret about how to install a plug-in without the code that I am not familiar with.  The plug-in I am working on installing now before purchase is product add-ons".

This is my first post here, so be gentle.  Thanks for any assistance you may have to offer.

Welcome jhlyons3! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

I have not, personally, installed or discussed the installation of any of Noodleman's plugins.

So, I wish I could help you with this, but I just have no knowledge why a Noodleman plugin would not give you a seven day trial.

I can make a few guesses -- each is in the context of your hosting environment not being able to execute a certain PHP function, or not being able to "phone home" (firewall?).

I think it is not you who is missing something.