order confirmed caused big confusion

keat

The following scenario is the same as clicking back after choosing the continue button, and landing on the gateway page.

A new customer placed an order on the 6th of the month, chose the continue button, but chose not to complete the payment.

An order confirmation email was sent to admin.

On the 7th, my staff spoke to the customer to chase for paymant, and for what ever reason, the customer decided that he didn't want to pay today.

The order is still outstanding in his cart.

Yesterday, the customer added to his cart and clicked continue, and this time completed through to a payment gateway.

Admin never received the email, because they received it on the 6th and already dismissed it.

Figuring out what happened took me about 10 seconds, however, our admin staff had no idea.

This and similar have been ongoing since upgarding to V6, and I need to find a way to stop it happening.

Any ideas please, I guess a resend of the admin email on subsequent presses of the continue button.

• 2 weeks later...

This scenario keeps occuring, yesterday we had a customer place an order and clicked continue, landing on the gateway page.

The emil was sent to admin.

The customer then clicked the back button and changed his delivery address, clicked the continue button, and went on to complete payment.

Becuase we didn't receieve a second email notification (on the second press of continue) we sent the goods to the wrong address.

Is there anything I can change in the code that will force a another admin email on any subsequnet presses of the continue button ?