Another sale changed from complete to processing

keat

I've had another sale which has changed from completed to processsing.

The actual sale happened over a year ago.

Any ideas at all what could cause this ???

I can only assume, some sort of stale session or cookie on the customers computer.

FProc 172.10 Print Order Form Yesterday, 21:41

Forced to Processing. Print order form displayed to customer with payment instructions. Do not dispatch until postal payment has been received and cleared.

FProc 172.10 Print Order Form Yesterday, 21:41

Forced to Processing. Print order form displayed to customer with payment instructions. Do not dispatch until postal payment has been received and cleared.

FProc 172.10 Print Order Form May 02 2017, 20:21 PM

FProc 172.10 Print Order Form May 01 2017, 22:12 PM

Pending 172.10 Print Order Form Mar 28 2016, 10:29 AM Print order form displayed to customer with payment instructions. Do not dispatch until postal payment has been received and cleared.

Looking back in my thread history, this is the exact same sale as the one listed in.

So this is a re-occurance of the same fault on the same sale.

I've now removed the original sale from the cart, lets see what comes of this, although I don't understand why a sale marked as completed can be over written and marked back to processing.

Incidentally, the cart also sent a store email, which confused the hell out of staff.

Edited by keat