large icons after upgrade

Minty

Hi Guys,

I have just upgraded to v6.1.8 from v6.0.10 and it has messed up the layout. The first thing I notice is the extra large icons. Image 1 below. You can see the cart, home and search icons are huge. My menu used to be on one line.

Also on some pages there are these black boxes, I cant remember what was there or if it is important details but as you can see in pic 2 there is nothing? This is only on the product overview page, when you select a particular item these boxes disappear. Also the back to the top icon is huge in the second pic.

Any help very much appreciated.

59996a7ce5f87_largeiconsimage.thumb.jpg.7404f1bf518a7e9923c3fcee79b99a80.jpg

59996b960797e_blackboxes.thumb.jpg.fbe3f32e55e317b4e77f0f40f47aa2ee.jpg

I have just noticed that within the admin area I can no longer edit descriptions. I can click the edit button but no text appears for editing?

Is there a way to roll back to the previous version? I am just thinking I am limited on time for the next few weeks and dont want to leave the storefront looking rubbish.

Edited by Minty

This is caused by the web browser using its internally cached copies of the page's resources (javascript, CSS, images).

Please have your browser to force-reload these files. This is typically accomplished with CTRL-F5. If that does not work, you may need to generally clear the browser's cache.

The newer CSS and javascript will have the code to properly size and position the icons.

This is caused by the web browser using its internally cached copies of the page's resources (javascript, CSS, images).

Please have your browser to force-reload these files. This is typically accomplished with CTRL-F5. If that does not work, you may need to generally clear the browser's cache.

The newer CSS and javascript will have the code to properly size and position the icons.

Correct again Sir. Thank you very much. Such a simple thing!! 

Cheers