Sign in to follow this  
Frank Auffret

Store Closed to Admin

I think the latest couple of versions have attempted to split the session between front and admin.

I understand this attempt has now caused the inability for the admin to log in as the customer (from the admin's Log In As Customer link).

This may have also affected the admin's overruling of the offline state of the store.

Try to use the admin link in the upper right corner of the admin's breadcrumb bar, where it says "Storefront - Closed".

CC6110 behaves correctly. I haven't tried with CC6112 as yet.

Edited by bsmither

I'm using 6.12 and clicking the admin => storefront link - all my other sites are behaving as they should. I think there used to be a switch in the settings => offline page but it's no longer there

I've deleted the system files and re-upped them, cleared all the caches. I been trying to find out how the store closed is over ridden by the admin session but so far drawn a blank.

I thought I had some legacy support credits but it look like they have been wiped. So am stuck as the site is in development and the admins cannot see the store without making it live.