Settings Not Updating

Mike Atkins

I have just installed CubeCart, using the Softalicious installer provided by my web host.

When I make changes to the store settings, and then Save, I find that the changes are not updated, or not updated immediately. I have tried clearing the Cache, or logging out and then in again. After a while, some of my changes (like Currencies, or Category edits) show up, but others do not.

I like what I see with CubeCart, but it is too frustrating to work where I don't know which changes will "take" and which won't, or what I have to do to make chnages stick.

Welcome Mike Atkins! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Please let us know what version of CubeCart that Softalicious installed for you.

Versions CC620+ eases up on the cache clearing that prior versions were somewhat aggressive in executing. Clearing the cache is now on demand.

After having made changes in admin, there should be a lit button in the upper-right corner that says to Clear Cache.

We also recommend that during the days/weeks of getting your store populated and the skin customized, the store's cache setting be disabled. This is at Store Settings, Advanced tab.

Archived