v3 ETA?

On a less positive note we expect the release date to be slightly delayed due to some legal issues.

Hmm... do we have any general timeframe for release?

*sits, waiting patiently*

:o

Sorry folks we've had admin issues coming out of our ears....

The most important bits are done now though... Next job is finding bookkeepers etc etc...

In fact if there happen to be any CubeCart users who are skilled at book keeping in the Stansted Area UK I would be pleased to hear your rates. ;)

Progress of CubeCart 3

Due to some recent legal issue that have been out of our control the release date for CubeCart 3 has been put back until the end of March 2005 (at the earliest). We apologise sincerely for this delay and rest assured we want it released as much as we know you want to download it!

I guess that clears things up a bit...

*goes and puts some coffee on... this could take a while :whistle: *

:lol:

The candy will taste sweeter when you have to wait .... :ph34r:<_<

pfft, i want it now!!! :huh: J/k... im sure i can wait... *begins going insane... wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming "CC3!!!"*

I get that same problem in Canada. It's as if the bank doesn't want your money. But once you get an account, they certainly want to keep any money you put in there <_<

Interest on bank accounts SUCKS! There seems to be not much of a point in actually putting money in the bank these days...