Disable all currencies, only enable INR in storefront and backend (new currency added) for my country INDIA.

CuberInd

I want to hide all other currency from store front and only enable users to view product pricing in INR (new currency added for my country INDIA, setup with proper exchange rate) Both store front and back end should display products using INR only.
Please help.

Thank You

Edited by CuberInd

• CuberInd changed the title to Disable all currencies, only enable INR in storefront and backend (new currency added) for my country INDIA.

• 10 months later...

To hide other currencies and enable users to view product pricing only in INR (Indian Rupees) on your store front in CubeCart, you can follow these steps:

Go to "Manage Currencies" or "Currency Settings" (the exact location may vary depending on the CubeCart version you are using).
Disable or remove all other currencies except INR from the list of available currencies.

Disable: If there is an option to disable currencies, simply disable all currencies except INR.
Remove: If there is no disable option, you may need to remove other currencies from the list entirely.
Set INR as the default currency:
Find the option to set the default currency and select INR as the default.
This ensures that INR will be used for product pricing and transactions by default.
Save your changes.
By following these steps, your store front will only display pricing in INR, and users will only see and transact in INR. However, please note that some themes or customizations may override the default currency settings, so it's
 YourTexasBenefits Login recommended to test the changes on your store front to ensure that pricing is displayed in INR as intended. 

Additionally, it's important to regularly review your store settings and ensure that they align with your business requirements, especially when it comes to currency conversions and exchange rates to provide accurate pricing for your customers.

Edited by Fenman

• 2 months later...