Upgrade to v6.5.1 not working

On upgrading to version 6.5.1, all of my store's pages are just blank white pages. I've tried reverting to 6.4.9 (that version works fine) and then upgrading manually, but the same happens. I'm currently back to 6.4.9 as that works and I notice there are other posts reporting similar problems.

I've attached the error log generated, if that's any help.

error_log.txt

Hello, 

Pleased to see your issue I would like to suggest you on this issue let see how much it will be beneficial for you Firstly 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble upgrading your store's pages to version 6.5.1 of your platform. From what you've described, it sounds like there may be an issue with the compatibility of your current store setup with the new version of the platform.

One thing you can try is to review the error log that was generated and look for any specific error messages that may indicate the source of the issue. Additionally, you can try contacting the support team for your platform to see if they have any insights or solutions for the issue you're experiencing.

Another possible solution is to perform a fresh installation of version 6.5.1, rather than attempting to upgrade from 6.4.9. This can be done by backing up your store's data and then installing the new version from scratch, rather than attempting to upgrade an existing installation. This may help to avoid any compatibility issues that may arise during the upgrade process.

If none of these solutions work, it may be necessary to enlist the help of a professional developer to diagnose and resolve the issue. They can work with you to identify the cause of the problem and implement a solution that will allow you to upgrade to the latest version of the platform.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.  ConnectEBT Website

Edited by garten210