Goaffpro

RogerM

Hi

Looking at the current affiliate extensions available, some seem pretty old and none of the affiliate options that would be installed are attractive to me.

I have found Goaffpro.com and would like to use their program which offers free start but the ability to upgrade if demand necessitates. There is an option on their website for custom installation, but I'm not sure which files exactly I need to add the tracking code to and which folder they are in.

I suspect I need to add the short code to the skin/default/template/products.index.php header but not sure if that's correct or if I need to add it elsewhere instead/too eg any/all of the documents.x.php files?

I would expect that if developed, this would be an extension that others would be prepared to pay for in future too...

Many thanks for help/suggestions.

Thanks

Roger

If anybody is willing to join in helping the support guys at Goaffpro to help me integrate into my CC store then that would expand CC and could maybe generate extension revenue for you in future? Please contact me so I can get everybody in touch with each other. Many thanks.