Calling user instance from php script

Yarnell

Hey all,

I am using the following code in a php script to grab config data and db data, this works perfectly.

require 'ini.inc.php';
define('ADMIN_CP', true);
require 'includes/functions.inc.php';
$GLOBALS['cache'] = Cache::getInstance();
$GLOBALS['db'] = Database::getInstance($glob);
$GLOBALS['config'] = Config::getInstance($glob);
unset($glob);
$GLOBALS['config']->merge('config', '', $config_default);

I am having trouble getting user data... when I add:

$GLOBALS['user'] = User::getInstance();

It results in the following error:

[Wed Dec 27 20:19:02.242234 2023] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 13504] [client 192.168.0.5:25441] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to a member function load() on null in /XXX/classes/user.class.php:1135\nStack trace:\n#0 /XXX/classes/user.class.php(143): User->_load()\n#1 /XXX/classes/user.class.php(167): User->__construct()\n#2 /XXX/player.php(19): User::getInstance()\n#3 {main}\n  thrown in /XXX/classes/user.class.php on line 1135', referer: https://domain.com

Is there a way to get data from the current user instance?

Thanks

--
Yarnell

Please show us line 1135 in the file /classes/user.class.php.

I cannot determine what version of CubeCart has user.class.php, line 1135, has a statement that makes a call to load().

The closest statement I can see is a call to $GLOBALS['hooks']->load('class.user.load').

So, generally speaking, CubeCart has a specific sequence of waking up that has very little leeway - where a call to instantiate class 'n+1' will require that class 'n' be instantiated first.

That is to say, instantiating User might require that every class listed ahead of it be instantiated first -- in this case, at least the Hookloader class and Session class, which themselves might require earlier listed classes be instantiated, such as Language and Debug.

Try including controller.index.inc.php -- which might require you to check the necessity for define('ADMIN_CP', true);.

Edited by bsmither