PayPal Commerce - onboarding process

I've been using PayPal forever for my business so it makes sense to use it to take payments on my online store.

However. I keep getting stuck while onboarding. I follow the steps to log-in to PayPal, then the pop-up window tells me to go to PayPal to set up my account (it's set up and established already) and when I return to CubeCart I get an error message because I didn't click a necessary button to return to CubeCart.

There is no such button. I've tried from multiple browsers and I'm stumped. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

On 8/18/2024 at 9:02 AM, Al Brookbanks said:

Yes they should be able to help. They know the onboarding process for CubeCart as we work closely with them.

In speaking with PayPal I have been directed back to CubeCart. This is the message I received:

Thank you, the second screenshot, I received seems as if the issue is with Curbcart. Your PayPal account is 100% verified, and in good standing which means you are 100% set up to receive any payments. I would recommend reaching out to them for your next course of action.