[Software Packages] CubeCart 2.0.6

File Name :: CubeCart 2.0.6

Author :: brooky

Category :: Software Packages

Description ::

This is no longer the latest stable release of CubeCart.<br><br>CubeCart is NOT open source software and limitations apply. <br><br>A license key is required for copyright removal. Please read our license agreement below for further info.

Updated Wed, Apr 6 2005 11:38 am

View File

Edited by Guest

Guest jstuart

And how DO WE DOWNLOAD IT???????????????????????????

Helps if there's an actual DOWNLOAD link ya know on the page we go to in the actual file details page.

Kinda HELPS to be able to download it ya know.

I bet you are sat there wondering if you should beg for your post to be removed now or if you just like us to realise you really are that stupid?

YOU KNOW STUPID IT HELPS TO READ YOU KNOW (Sorry, just borrowing from your rather obnoxious way of writing)

Guest jstuart

sorry but that link wasn't there before... Nor is it at ALL obvious that the link is there. When a surfer goes to download a file, they are NOT going to scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of the page to look for a download link.

But... *shrug* what do I know. ;)

(Oh, forgot to add... people read left to right, top to bottom. If you want something noticed you put it in up top. But as I say, what do I know... I've never read those studies on how people surf I guess. LOL)

Oh and Tig.. no question is ever stupid except the one unasked.

Guest jstuart

FYI, thank you for the latest graphic download link. It stands out better now. Part of the problem before was that it was the black text on blue and that merged in with the other cells. That combined with being on the bottom of the page... it was quite easy to miss.

Guest jstuart

That's ok Brooky... ;) I was a little too obnoxious/sarcastic when I wrote the original post. :D

All is good now so that's what counts. :)

Guest MrBafner2

Is it the same licence key for this as 2.0.4... as the licence key was updated from 2.0.1 to 2.0.4.

The licence key that was packaged with 2.0.4 was incorect and only produced errors.

** again : contact brooky about this

Edited by MrBafner2

Guest jbdancer

MrBafner2 Edited both your posts : if you have problems with something contact brooky or someone else , don't call cubecart something I don't like before you contacted someone. Thx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hottek

Is there a list of improvements anywhere? I'm still running 2.0.1 and considering the upgrade, but cannot find any information about what's new in the new version. Appreciate any pointers.

Thanks