[Software Packages] CubeCart 3.0.0 Alpha

File Name :: CubeCart 3.0.0 Alpha

Author :: brooky

Category :: Software Packages

Description

This is an Alpha release which is expected to be very buggy and certainly contain security holes. We do not advise using this for production environments. A dedicated website has been built for feature requests and bug reporting.

http://bugs.cubecart.com

Install instructions are contained in a Read Me file which is included in the download archive.

View File

downloaded the new ver.. installed it.. all ok went to login to the admin ok.. no matter what we select we get a 401 error, we dont have permission to do that and the menu on the left goes gray. we tried both the manual and the automatic install and neither one will let us use the admin panel.. we deleted the install directory checked the permissions.. any ideas? please advise.

Mike L..

Guest Insurrectus

Hi,

New cart looks great. Installation went flawlessly. One problem, when I log in to the admin section I cannot make any changes it says, "Error 401: You do not have permission to access that page. Please ask one of the super users to grant this for you." What changes can I make to my account in PHP MyAdmin

Thanks,

Clint