CC3 - Page of Errors

Guest Mini

PHP Version: 4.3.10

MySQL Version: 3.23.58

Installed... everything went smoothly. Log in to admin... seemed fine.. deleted install directory... so far so good. However, the storefront gives the following error repeated a couple of hundred times;

Warning: ereg_replace(): Invalid content of \{\} in /xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/cc3/classes/xtpl.php on line 109 Warning: ereg_replace(): Invalid content of \{\} in /xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/cc3/classes/xtpl.php on line 109

Also in the admin area the only links I can click on are 'Admin Home', 'Store Home', 'Server Info' and 'Admin Sessions'.  All the other links are in grey, and when clicked give the error message in a pop up box;

You do not have permission to access this

Any ideas?

ooh same ere ive got the bottom problem and ive ran the installation over 10 times( only takes me a minute now) and its all sucessfull no errors whatsoever apart from when the login fails I cant click no links it just does what you said

This is probably due to register globals on again. I will retest it in this mode.

Sorry about all these issue. Most software isn't released to the public until it reaches Beta. Alpha software typically has had little testing.

The current version has only had 2 days testing. At least this way we will get them nailed fast.