Where are...

Booker was on last night, stijnj's busy at the bakery, twisted's.... twisting.... i dunno, im sure he's around somewhere :P

Qdpie.... has dissappeared off the face of the planet :cry:

I'm still here tho :D

Guest twisted

Pretty much as I was dreading, interest in v.2 designs have dropped off since the release of v.3

I'm not designing for v.3 - I don't know css and don't have the time to learn it, and i've never been fond of templating systems - ...so i am using the extra time to develop some other websites of my own...gotta find some other way now to earn some pocket money.

I'm still here... just not as active right now. [i'm pretty sure booker will take advantage of that fact to ovetake my number 1 poster position. :cry: ]

Guest twisted

your designscubed site's dead

Its been..err...sedated for a while.

No good looking at us homer...only brooky can add moderators...but with jb, myself, booker and saztar being recently added to the team, we're probably set for now. ;)

We do appreciate your, and everyones, help. And you don't need to be a moderator to help resolve peoples problems. :D

I still poke my nose in here as well. I've not been as active since the beginning of this month, as my own site finally went live, and that's been keeping me busy. I also haven't had a chance to really look at CC3 yet, so can't really offer much help in that area...

And I unfortunately can't take over Twisted's #1 position because as I said, I haven't been as active recently. I have been steadily gaining on his post count though ;)

Guest twisted

hmmm.......no posts from booker in a week!

i think he must have sidestepped himself right into one of my booby traps!

bwahhahahaaa.....

:P ^_^

<<< jumps over few dead bodies caught in the booby traps in an effort to get to the top.

:P uses invisibility spell so no one can see me comin ha ha ha ha ha ha

hmmm.......no posts from booker in a week!

From one of bookers posts:

I'll be in Egypt for just over a week, from May 2nd

Mystery solved :P

They locked me up in one of them darned pyramid things... But I dug me a tunnel and rode away on a camel, so now I'm free and ready to post some more!! :unsure:

Guest twisted

From one of bookers posts:

I'll be in Egypt for just over a week, from May 2nd

Mystery solved :D

Damn...I thought that was brooky.

damnconfusingI-got-a-nickname-like-someone-elsesnicknames

*resets the booby traps*

:unsure:

Likewise things are quiet.

CubeCart is stuck in a transitional period. People seem to be awaiting the stable version to be released.

So many bugs have been bought to muy attention and fixed and Beta will be available within the next few days.

We'll get there...

The template system for CC3 is quite easy once you have the gist of it. I may release one of the templates as html 4 with a table like layout for those who are not fond with CSS layout.

Guest twisted

I may release one of the templates as html 4 with a table like layout

wQQt.......yeah babay............let twisted back in the race!!!!!

:innocent: