CubeCart 3.0.0 A2 failes on the database install.

Guest bawalker

Guest bawalker

Hello all,

I was attempting to setup a sample cubecart 3 area to test out the software. After downloading the file I unzipped it and uploaded the files in the upload folder to my /cubecart directory on my server. I immediately then proceeded to install/setup cubecart by using IE to take me to the correct URL location.

Step 1 worked great. I was able input the MySQL info and the administration issue.

Step 2 is where things went wrong and this is the error I got:

MySQL Error Occured

1060: Duplicate column name 'cat_id'

QUERY = CREATE TABLE `cc3_CubeCart_category` ( `cat_name` text NOT NULL, `cat_id` int(16) NOT NULL auto_increment, `cat_father_id` int(16) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_image` varchar(250) NOT NULL default '', `per_ship` decimal(20,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `item_ship` decimal(20,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `item_int_ship` decimal(20,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `per_int_ship` decimal(20,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `noProducts` int(11) default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`cat_id`,`cat_id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2;

if memory serves me right this error is in the sql file 3 times u need to do a tiny bit of editing to overcome this

MySQL Error Occured

1060: Duplicate column name 'cat_id'

QUERY = CREATE TABLE `cc3_CubeCart_category` ( `cat_name` text NOT NULL, `cat_id` int(16) NOT NULL auto_increment, `cat_father_id` int(16) NOT NULL default '0', `cat_image` varchar(250) NOT NULL default '', `per_ship` decimal(20,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `item_ship` decimal(20,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `item_int_ship` decimal(20,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `per_int_ship` decimal(20,2) NOT NULL default '0.00', `noProducts` int(11) default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`cat_id`,`cat_id`) ) TYPE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2;

the bit in red needs to be deleted

if my memory is correct this should also happen twice more one i think is for country id and the other is on name i cant reall remember

ne way i have included updated sql file for cc3 just drop all from database thats in now and dump this file below should work ok i think

hollla if u need help

db.sql