upgrade from 2.x

Guest defeyter

I'm just happy things are moving along at a reasonable clip. I certainly have been in the position of waiting for ages while the developers of my chosen software move along at a glacial pace.

CubeCart 2.0 is sufficient for now, and from what I can see of v3 it will be worth the wait. An upgrade script will be most welcome when the time comes.

I know I will be flamed.... and probably banned like every other time I asked how to fix the faults with cubecart.....

Edited by jbdancer

Guest jbdancer

I know I will be flamed.... and probably banned like every other time I asked how to fix the faults with cubecart.....

You actually thing we gonna help you if you keep flaming this topic ?

A tip dude , buzzzzzzzz of !!

Yeah, just like I expected.... typical support from Cubecart

2 replies to this topic... 1 is deleted and the other is edited.

Admit it..... 2.0.6 was nothing but a scam, many features didn't work, and now it is easier to upgrade to a fully funciton shopping cart like OsCommerce than it is to upgrade to version 3.0 (the supposedly working shopping cart).

You buy a faulty product, then you have to buy the fix of another person... that's cubecart

No upgrade script is available yet sorry. It won;t be available until after the final release.

ETA about 2 months I'm sorry to say.

There will be an upgrade script then *sighs as he's spent 2 days converting database :cry: *