System does not recognize confirmed paypal order

Sytem is nearly successfully installed at:

http://gemmarkets.com/store

BUT, on check out through Paypal, payment is made and confirmed (actually transfers), however, when the "Return to Merchant" button on paypal is clicked, on returning to store message says order failed, but in reality it did not.

Also, the item is not deducted from inventory, BECAUSE the system thinks that the order failed.

This page:

http://gemmarkets.com/store/confirmed.php?

give this:

Confirmation Screen

Cart » Address » Payment » Complete

Sorry, your order failed!

You can attempt to purchase your basket contents again below:

Try Again

But in fact, the order did go through paypal.

What to do? Can't find an error message anywhere!

Help.

Thanx

Marc

[email protected]

• 5 months later...
Guest ikebowen

I'm having the same trouble, actually (using v3.0.6). I just sorted out the problem with the UPS module, and now orders are not being processed upon returning from Paypal.

What steps should be taken to debug this?

Guest ikebowen

Okay, so I'm a bit rushed for this one. I'm working to get CubeCart going for a client, and I'm not having any luck solving this problem on my own. No pressure (of course) but does anyone have any ideas?

Guest mashurst

I have experienced that after making an order and paypal transfers the customer back the confirmed.php page that cubecart reports that the customer needs to login to view the page, despite the customer being logged in to make the order in the first place. I guess the customer gets logged out for some reason, or there is a cookie problem after the customer is tranferred to paypal direct ipn?

-M :errm: