PHP5 Page Half Loads on Install

Guest darengallo

Yep, looks like this. Does not allow you to enter in the complete information and thus install is halted. Using PHP Version 5.03

snap.jpg

Same. I think it may be a default PHP5 setting with Xampp. (I never know if it has 2p's or 2m's).

I have looked over the php.ini but cant see thats causing it.

If you do a manual install CubeCart 3.0.1 works perfectly with PHP5.

Edited by brooky

Thanks I'm convinced it a PHP config var. The install script is the biggest php page so there may be a limit on execution length of code.

As you can switch between php 5 and 4 with xampp I'm not sure if they share the same php.ini...

Strangeness... my server admin skills are a little left to be desired!

Guest russkarr

Yes, this was the chief problem before, I did a fresh install today with the same results of 1/2 of what you would find in the cubecart manual install page. (which is what it took to complete the installation)

Unknowing to what buga-a-boo was the culprit, the 3.0.1 seems to be working fine so far on my Windows based host. Certainly got farther then I did previously.

I am a PayPal API user so this ought to be interesting~

:w00t:

Running on Windows Server 2003 (commercailly hosted)Windows NT WINDOWS-5LTX9Y2 5.2 build 3790

PHP 5.0.3

".... hopefully with offline credit card processing too as everybody seems to want this."

If the manual CC feature was Mal's e-commerce it would be excellent. As far as I am aware, Mal's is the only 100% free, secure, manual CC system around (if anyone knows of others, please tell me!).

Guest sachinonnet

hi,

i am facing the same problem .. i am using windows 2000 + php 5. is there any way to comeout or how i iwll proceed with manual...

first 2 steps sucessfully done after submitting to 3 rd sted it gives error with php-cgi.exe memory error. i tried it with diffrent machines but still same error.

thanx

bye