god damm

god damm terriosts at it again london on lock down all underground and bus services suspended.

Im gonna start shining my boots now and kick some f***ing a*s i had enuff of this sh*t now.

did they not learn last time they cannot knock us down.

Excuse my french by the way but im really annoyed now. ;)

My minf and my hart is with those in london.

I have many friends in london and other parts of the UK that i have not been able to get ahold of since the frist attack. but for all the other in london my hart is with you here in the US..

Later

AFKsky

Guest Earth Bizz

Heard the cops just shot one of the terrorists in the head .. 'bout time they started getting a bit 'o' lead into them.

;)

Guest Earth Bizz

just don't mention arabs.

do not mentionem.

Ok .. I won't mention em .. but saw a funny bit of graffitti the other day ... "Not all Muslims are terrorists ... but all terrorists are Muslims"

Not really true .. I'm sure there are non Muslim nutters out there too.

But I still think it's funny.

;)

sorry bout this but to easy...

dont forget they not scared of dying cos of the whole u will be met by 70 virgins in heaven if you give up your life.

Torture is the way to go

1 finger at a time then 1 toe slowly bleed u get the idea

and i would let the families of the 1's that were killed av the pleasure much more fun and would make for some good tv.

I feel that as a country we are to easy we should bring back death penalty as with dna u can prove 100% that some 1 did the crime. Should all be relevant life 4 a life, steal chop the hands off rape cut the **** off u get the idea maybe they would think twice before doin the crime.

Guest Earth Bizz

Yeah .. I sort of agree with you .. but they're like cockroaches .. can't torture em all .. just let off a roach bomb and be done with it.

Then again .. "The 6pm Crucifiction" on telly sounds good. .. If it was good enough for Jesus .. it's good enough for Mohohmed!

;)

Sorry Peeps you have it all wrong.....

The New World order is behind this...and just about everything else that causes innocents to loose their lives. Its called problem reaction, solution.

You cause the problem, the people react and demand a solution, you offer them a solution. But that solution is what you wanted the people demand. If you just came out with it and said we are going to do x. X would have the people up in arms. This way you are getting your 'agenda' through without all the headaches of people 'revolting' if you like.

Ramblings of a mad person I hear you say...hey I'm not offended in the least. We are all individuals with our own opinions. And most of that is minipulation comes about by the media

Just hear what I have to say ...

The few control the many.

The resort to fear by systems of power to discipline the domestic population has left a long and terrible trail of bloodshed and suffering which we ignore at our peril. Recent history provides many shocking illustrations.

The "New World Order", the centrally-controlled fascist global state, is the psyche of most American people. When faced with the prospect of giving up their right of self-determination to global military, political, and financial control, most would be vehemently opposed once they realised what was happening. Their collective sense of security, confidence, and pride in their nation and system has been built on the foundations of immense military and financial strength. It is a collective version of the John Wayne mentality - "don't mess with us - this is America." From that has come their collective confidence in themselves as a nation. Now that very sense of who they are, and their belief that they have the power to stand alone, is in danger of being devastated.

It is absolutely no co-incidence that the targets of those hi-jacked planes were the very symbols of America's sense of itself and its own security - the Pentagon, symbol of their military might, and the World Trade Centre, twin pillars of their financial might. This is not primarily an attack on America, it is an attack on America's image and imagination of itself. Break their spirit and their sense of being "American"; break America's confidence in itself; put it in fear and fundamental insecurity; and you have overcome the most significant opposition to America allowing itself to be absorbed into the New World Orders global and centrally-dictated society. The American psyche will now be bombarded with more and more shocks to its security and sense of self, as with Oklahoma and the school shootings in the past. But from now on everything will be increased dramatically. It is vital that Americans refuse to submit to this and realise that those who are condemning the terrorism in their midst are those who are responsible for it.

Now there attention has turned here...to do the same to us

The world will never be the same again, that's true, but within every danger there is opportunity. And for those of us, the vast majority, who seek peace not conflict, freedom-for-all, not dictatorship-by-the-few, now have to look ourselves in the mirror and ask what we are going to do to stop these lunatics from taking over their asylum.