the login problem with no fix..

I have not found anyone that has had a solid fix to the login problems.

1. Customer registers.....login fine.

2. Customer log out

3. customer tries to log back in and 45secs to 1min later screen goes to blank.

I have seen similar posts in the forum....but know solid script fixes for this

My server info:

php version 4.3.11

mysql version: 4.1.10a-standard

i would appreciate any scripting fixes for this...

Guest falsoft

Hi Ned,

I can't help you but I hope someone can, I have posted similar problems whereby a registered customer (ie me running a test) cannot log back into the site because the login details are "incorrect" and then when prompted to get a new password the newpassword is never emailed?

This is one of just two big problems that I have, the other being I can't seem to set up my Worldpay payment gateway, so nobody can purchase products anyway???

Chris

Hi falsoft

sorry cant help u with u login problem yet (still trying tho)

World pay

I had the same issue with this and it was solved by phoning world pay and getting them to hange the status of my account to test putting thru a test purchase then revert my account make to normal and it has worked fine ever since

hope this helps

I talked to cubecart support...and they suggested changing the includes/content/session.inc.php or the includes/content/login.inc..php

they sent me a new login.inc.php file, but i still have the same results

I am still waiting to hear back from them for a fix

Just installed 3.0.2 on my laptop to test, same problem as nedmiller - register new user, logout, cannot log back in ever with that user - eventually times out.

PHP 4.3.10

MySQL 4.1.13a

WinXP Pro / IIS

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thomman

Hi brooky I had the same problem too and need the fix urgently to get my store go live. I posted yesterday on another thread http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....t=0entry50657 where ned gave me two files to modify but then that too didnt work inspite of it working for them. It still says execution time of 30 seconds exceeded I tried the mod file you have recommended in this thread but I get the following error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER in D:\kachavadom.com\wwwroot\shopping\includes\content\login.inc.php on line 72

You can check it out the url is http//shopping.kachavadom.com Iv replaced all my mods with just the standard version to see if this was just an error with my mods. what I have now is just plain cubecart on a classic skin on a win2k3 machine . Can you help me out?? When is 3.0.3 due ???

Guest thomman

There is an exit for each header I'm using the mod code as you gave it to me. But I'v just given it to a friend who is taking a look at it? But I'm suppossed to use the file as you gave it tome right????? or am I supposed to patch it? When is 3.0.3 due ???

Guest thomman

Thanks Brooky! Okay now I got it in the original file there is a missing exit statement. In lines 55 to 60 which has the following lines of code

header("Location: ".str_replace("&","&",base64_decode($_GET['redir'])));

} else {

header("Location: ".$GLOBALS['rootRel']."index.php");

you have to add an exit statement for each header as

if( isset($_GET['redir']) && !eregi("logout|login|forgotPass|changePass",base64_decode($_GET['redir']))){

header("Location: ".str_replace("&","&",base64_decode($_GET['redir'])));

exit;

} else {

header("Location: ".$GLOBALS['rootRel']."index.php");

exit;

Right Brroky???Well if anyone is still confused here is the file you have to upload I have just patched it with what brooky has recommended. My site login is fixed now.

login.inc.php

Thanks thomman, just got back from holiday and found your fix for a problem that has been bugging me :D

The login functions properly now, not too sure about the forgotton password feature yet though as I have just tried it and am still awaiting a replacement password to be mailed to my inbox - this could be a delay with AOL though.

Chris

funny my clients site running CC3.02 doesnt have this login/logout problem

I just tested I logged in as my customer acct twiddled around the site and logged out then logged back in just fine

was using Fire fox

just tired with IE and no problems and Ive got a stock CC3.0.2 setup