A very big THANK YOU!!

Guest digilution

Guest digilution

Time in my life..... I decided to spend precious time at home with my kids and financially it has proved difficult financially so I decided to generate an income by supplementing the wife’s income by starting my own business. Set up my own web site and found it extremely difficult to maintain and CubeCart, by chance came my way. BRILLIANT!!

CubeCart should charge for a product like this and pay people like Goober who has done so much to help me sort my site out and I would not like to GUESS as to how much time he has put in ;)

:) Goober rules :wacko: and Estelle I will not forget to mention you my "red one" :wub:

I wish all CubeCart developers and people who take the time to help others less educated, a very happy Christmas and prosperous new year.

ps. any suggestions will be appreciated wrt my site and remember I am now the House Hubby, so time is a killer :blink:

and the music is for all Cube Carters ;)

My Webpage

Thinking about it... Devellion is in Little Hadham.... so while the going is good I challenge Devellion, seeing that I am in Puckeridge....2 mins away,depending on the Intelligent traffic lights! to come and help me do the cosmetics to my site for FREE while I host them to a True South African Braai, or as it is known this side of the pond, a barbie :^^:

CubeCart does charge for this product you can buy a license (see peoples sigs below for link to get license) this helps further development of the shopping cart.

Thank you for your kind words regarding the help you received from people in the forum we all enjoy helping out where ever we can and make a few $$ here and there on mods we make for the cart.

However if you feel Goober and Estelle hooked you up really well it always nice to receive a small donation :wub:

your site is ok except the blue bar acroos top logo doesnt spread all the way across due to size of images in centre box ;)