Did anybody notice this?

goober999

No i think that work should be get away from my well... umm... PRIVATE life :D

and corect im working on a profesional one for my sister at http://www.cafepress.com/jenniemay (18+ ONLY) , but will be a while till its finished as she has moved out to tailand and will then be moving to austi land :wub: ... God knows will be 2+ yrs before i see her next...

Guest estelle

but will be a while till its finished as she has moved out to tailand and will then be moving to austi land ;) ... God knows will be 2+ yrs before i see her next...

If you mean Aussie land... its pronounced Ozzi land! Not Austi land! And also not Ossi land like the Americans always say.. argh! :D :D

Lol yea you found my weakness ENGLISH... but its ok im welsh i can just blame it on that ;) ...

"dydwn y ddim yn shariad yn cymraeg, dydwn y ddim yn hoffy seasneg"

Maybe I should move the 100miles into england maybe i will learn english there... BUT then brookys spelling mistakes that have been seen in the past make me think that distance wont help ;)...

Guest theboylard

My Father in Law - 81 now bless his cottons - left Wales (Swansea too) when he was 12 and moved to Hillingdon, very west London.

Couldn't speak a word of english then, even now he he reads english and translates it in his head to Welsh so that he can get it into context!!!

He's deaf as a post as well - asking if he wants a cup of tea is a 10 minute job!!!

Still, love Wales meself - fantastic people and the accent on attractive young girls is to die for!!!

Right, letch over, off to bed!!!

ta la