Non-Profit Needs Help!

Hi guys. Most of you know me as a programmer / developer / moderator / administrator / idiot. But what only a handful know is that I help run a non-profit animal rescue organization with my wife. I don't normally like asking people for help and most certainly don't like asking for money, but we've had a situation arise which we need help with.

We recently took in several dogs from puppy mills and need help getting their medical needs met. If anybody can spare even $5 or more, it will be greatly appreciated.

Here's a link to a page on one of the worst cases:

http://www.mhpets.com/rescues/

hope_1_small.jpg

I know this is a bit unusual, but even a couple of you can help out, then it's well served.

Thank you so much.

Bill "Sir William" Wheeler

Yeah Rob, if anybody wishes to call in with a credit card, they can call 870-424-0803 (my inlaws antique store -- we share the CC machine) or my wife's shop at 870-425-4738.

THANKS!

:(

Guest valencia

Hope every little helps. :D

I am not known to be the best animal lover, but that pet pic was simply horrible. People who allow that should be :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have found home for a few of the puppy mill dogs, but still have some left. We've had the vetting done on most of them, and thanks to the generous donations from all over the world, we've not had to go too far in the hole to do it. For instance, just the neuter and dental work on two of the Maltese was nearly $700 USD. So it's a neverending battle for us here. We just continue to work and help them as best we can.

Thank you all so much for caring.

Oh, and we'll always accept donations. The dogs don't stop needing us, so we never stop needing financial help.

:(

Another donation given,

I am not singing my own praises by posting this. Just an excuse to bump it back to top to remind others ;) (nudge, nudge, wink, wink */* )

Come on guys, if sir William does the work for free the least we can do is give him a hand with the £, $.

Sorry if this seems pushy but I am a bit of a dog lover :P (got a couple of the hairy monsters myself)

Burgensteen