Where did the cube cart Affiliate program go?

Guest ColeFlournoy

Guest ColeFlournoy

Hey Guys --

I was just getting around to finally signing up for the cubecart affiliate program with ClixGalore -- but cubecart seems to be MIA from there site... Anybody know what happened?

Cole

• idevAffiliate removed due to hacking, clixGalore used

• clixGalore discontinued, Devellion was unhappy with their performance

Last I heard from Al, there were no plans to reinstate any affiliate program at this point. I asked him a few months back when clixGalore program bit the dust.

I've noticed links for clixGalore and even for idevAffiliates still appearing in websites and signatures; they should be removed.

Guest ColeFlournoy

Thats to bad... I hope Al sets it back up -- maybe Jroc? So I was just about to try and setup ClicksGalore or IdevAffilliate for my cubecart shop, maybe I shouldn't do that?

Cole

Can't comment much, haven't used them except for CC license sale progs. I had affiliate sales for CubeCart with idevAffiliate and the last two months of use a script kiddie had been able to crack in and divert all our payments to his email addy - Devellion straightened it out rather quickly, then dumped idevAff

Not sure what the probs were with clixGalore, but I did notice discrepancies when we were on it.

I suppose if Al had wanted to say more about it, he already would have done so.

Cole, I think this thread is about dead. I can't speak for Devellion. To avoid misunderstanding, I will expound on your comment.

They straightened out the problem with idevAffiliate when a fraudster cracked into accounts - straitened it out so that everyone got paid. This occured a second time, they straitened out accounts then left the program.

I am not bad-mouthing idevAffiliates, I know nothing about them and have never used them except as a CubeCart affiliate briefly. I was not impressed with security at that time. I have been happy to be a part of affiliate programs that Devellion has had, but my understanding is that nothing is planned for a new program any time soon. I speak as a CubeCart customer only, in no official capacity, if you want to know more please contact the powers that be. */*

I'm sorry but we won't reopen it. This is for a number of reasons.

1. Most affiliate sales were used to discount their own order.

2. The rest came from mod stores. The whole point of a Affiliate scheme is to bring in new potential customers. Generally people find CubeCart before the mod stores so it defeated the object.

I dumped ClixGalore as they have absolutely zero customer service. I was astouneded that they didn't respond to a single email I ever sent them and decided I did not what them having our business. The frustrating thing is that I had to leave them with about $100 in the bank.

My advice is not to use them.

Guest Brivtech

With the affiliate programme going for those reasons, is it okay to buy multiple licenses (At the discounted amount) and resell them individually at the normal price?