CubeCart Extension for Firefox

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a fresh install. The enable status bar notification is half cut off so its hard to see.

cut off how? can you get a screenshot for me please?

...and i've fixed the auto update problem

Ok BETA 3 fixed the check box. Looks good now. Also cheers for adding the go to admin. The update in Firefox is still broke however.

bit more info please? What error message are you getting?

I've changed the update file on our end to point to the right xpi file, and tested it our macs.

Ok I have done more testing.

This pops up a blank notification everytime Firefox loads when there is nothing to worry about. This should only pop up if there is something to worry about. Does it pop up blank every x mins as well?

I was not alerted of a stock warning.

*grumble* should have picked a better version number to start on. 3 'betas' in one day :s

i can't add product review notifications on the extension side only, as it requires changing the xml interface of the store itself, but i'll add that to the cc4 list

*grumble* should have picked a better version number to start on. 3 'betas' in one day :s

i can't add product review notifications on the extension side only, as it requires changing the xml interface of the store itself, but i'll add that to the cc4 list

:)

Are they actual bugs that I have posted above which can be fixed like the notification keep popping up, not notifying of stock warnings?

3 betas in one day is superb. Shows dedication. Make it 4, put a pint of Stella on the CubeCart store and I will buy you 1.

New bug found in BETA 3. If you check the about section of the extension it cant find it. Its all messed up.

cool, just fixed that in Release Candidate 1 :yeahhh:

you'll love the changes i've made :)

The new version looks great. Pluses and minuses.

+++

The update in Firefox is fixed.

The about section is fixed.

-----

The whole extenstion is now broke for me. No notifications (do i need a new xml file).

The extension seems to make the bottom toolbar higher with the clickable stock warnings etc (maybe a bit picky).

The new version looks great. Pluses and minuses.

+++

The update in Firefox is fixed.

The about section is fixed.

-----

The whole extenstion is now broke for me. No notifications (do i need a new xml file).

The extension seems to make the bottom toolbar higher with the clickable stock warnings etc (maybe a bit picky).

you might need the new xml file actually. it's attached to this post

i'll see about the height issue, see if i can sort it for rc2

edit: looks like a padding issue :S

xml.php

Notifications now work, however:

I have 1 pending order, 1 product review and 1 stock warning.

The notification comes up as 1 Pending Orders. 1 Stock Warnings.

Those are the first bugs. No Product Review was displayed. Also picky again but can it say 1 Pending Order with an s on the end for more than 1. Or you could use Order(s).

The notification says 1 Pending Orders. 1 Stock Warnings. However in the toolbar stock warning is 0, pending orders is 1 and pendins reviews is 1. Also these are not clickable.

I like to keep you busy :).