CC4 Feature List?

splinter79

Is there any place where there is a simple list of upcoming features in CC4? I checked out brooky.com and saw some of them, but it would be nice to have a bulleted list somewhere (if there is I missed it). I'm hoping for a built-in Fed-Ex Module (this is really a must have - many people use Fed-Ex) and built-in discount code/gift certificate module. An easy to use database import/export would be nice too. I have someone interested in opening an online shop soon and if CC4 is near I'll prob. wait till that's out. People should stop complaining about the estimated release price too, that's quite reasonable - I've used X-Cart, Zen Cart & OS Commerce and Cubecart has by far the best user interface which I expect will only be improved in CC4.

Also as a side note, (and yeah I know it's the wrong forum) is there any way to set up shipping in CC3 where I can have the following: "any single box less than 35 lbs will be $12.00. any single box over 35 lbs up to 55 lbs will be $24.00. any single package 55 lbs to ups limit will be calculated according to ups rates." Confusing as hell I know, but sorry it's a client's request. This is a paid licensed version I'm using by the way, the site looks sweet but it's not online just yet.

Shawn Hall

Shattered Media

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...