Guest xceejayx

I thought we were gonna start getting a 'changed files log' or the option to download only the changed files...?

yes, the version I uploaded a minute ago has it, but only listing changes since 4.0.2

Yes, check the control panel :)

It's not liable to be there because I haven't bought it yet. I am holding out until the loading times have been addressed. I was hoping to find out what the differences were on this version compared to the previous version.

Gav

Yes, check the control panel :)

It's not liable to be there because I haven't bought it yet. I am holding out until the loading times have been addressed. I was hoping to find out what the differences were on this version compared to the previous version.

Gav

i've rewritten a large chunk of the SEO functionality, reducing the number of regular expressions used from 7 to 3, and optimized the way the DHTML menu is generated.

/me wanders off to watch Heroes

Guest ochiburi

You have to go to www.cubecart.com

Click the "Customer CP" link (near top left after you have logged in)

You should now see your license listed on the left, click "View full details" below this

You should now see 4.0.3 in available downloads. :blink:

Guest Brivtech

Seconded.

Al, is there no way to pop an email out to CC4 customers letting them know there's an update, even if you don't post an announcement on the boards?