Product Options price doesn't work.

Guest mexik

Guest mexik

Hi,

I can't set the price for product option.

For example :

I have bed and there should be 3 options :

color: red @price: 1600

color: blue @price: 1800

color: gold @price: 2200

Standard price is 1600, so if i will choose blue one it should change the price at the end (in my cart), but it doesn't.

I set those product options in Product Options category.

So red is default price / blue is for 1800 / gold for 2200 (in options N/A).

It works only when I choose + or - (as option). But it's doesn't when it's N/A.

It was working day before.

Can someone explain me how it works or what to do to get it to work correctly ?

Your base product is where you begin the pricing. Then, for each variation of your product (size, flavor, additional task, whatever), you can add or subtract a price differential. In the case of your beds, you could state a base configuration of "white" at $1500 with color variations at additional cost. Thus, for red, the additional cost is 100, for blue is 300, and for gold is 700.

There are modifications available (at www.cubecartforums.org) that will present to the customer the full price that results from the applying the differential: 1500+100 will display 1600 as the actual cost of this product's variant.

Your base product is where you begin the pricing. Then, for each variation of your product (size, flavor, additional task, whatever), you can add or subtract a price differential. In the case of your beds, you could state a base configuration of "white" at $1500 with color variations at additional cost. Thus, for red, the additional cost is 100, for blue is 300, and for gold is 700.

There are modifications available (at www.cubecartforums.org) that will present to the customer the full price that results from the applying the differential: 1500+100 will display 1600 as the actual cost of this product's variant.

Go to your product options

Change the following

Red = +0.00

Blue= +200.00

Gold= +600.00

Add these details to your product description

eg:

Prices

Red $1600

Blue $1800

Gold $2200

If you don't want the product options drop down to show the price, As this would show Blue (+200) etc

Then edit the following file

In ViewProd.inc.php

find the code (near the bottom)

$view_prod->assign("VAL_OPT_SIGN",$options[$i]['option_symbol']);

$view_prod->assign("VAL_OPT_PRICE",priceFormat($options[$i]['option_price']));

$view_prod->parse("view_prod.prod_true.prod_opts.repeat_options.repeat_values.repeat_price");

and change to

//$view_prod->assign("VAL_OPT_SIGN",$options[$i]['option_symbol']);

//$view_prod->assign("VAL_OPT_PRICE",priceFormat($options[$i]['option_price']));

//$view_prod->parse("view_prod.prod_true.prod_opts.repeat_options.repeat_values.repeat_price");

Now on the product page the options show only Red, Blue and Gold.