Help! I can't access my orders anymore...

scythe000

I can login fine, and access everything except /admin/orders/index.php. when I go to that, most of the options on the right gray out and it asks me to login again. I keep logging in, and even made a new admin account just to see but I can't get in to my orders anymore. Any ideas?

Did you apply any modifications to /admin/orders/index.php? If so, the mod's installation may have messed up the page's permissions test, or has a faulty permission test within it.

I am going to rule out a cookie issue if you've tried this on different computers, and that you can access all other areas of Admin, and that you have verified you are a Super-User in the Administrators section.

should i try re uploading a virgin copy of the /admin/orders/index.php file?

Just tried that no good. I see that when I click on the orders link this is what shows up in the address bar:

http://onsaninc.com/admin/login.php?goto=/...rders/index.php

this appears even if I type in the address manually.

EDIT:

Ok, I even just did the .19 to .20 upgrade, same thing. customers are successfully placing orders, so I have no idea what's going on here.

another EDIT:

Ok, here's somethign weird. I did a fresh install of firefox and it still won't work. However, I can get into it on my iPhone now for some reason and it works fine there.

IE always does funky things on me. Hate iphones so don't know about it, but have you tried using Firefox or Chrome? I use both and never have issues.

Ok, this is really wierd. I can get to the page through a proxy! I think it has something to do with my iP address? I even tried getting to it through a fresh install of firefox and it was still giving me the error.

BTW, I love your gothicplus site, but the logo is messed up in IE8. It shows twice.

Yes I know about the logo in IE - never have figured that one out lol

It might be a dns server down along the way to your location. I had that problem with my ISP and had to access my sites via a proxy for about a week while they resolved it.

Its actually a mangled session that messes with the login and orders page which is why clearning your session cookies and restarting your browser usually clears up the problem. However, if you can get it fine via a proxy server, it might be a problem with the dns/ip servers on your isp's end. When I had that problem, I couldn't get to my sites at all except via a proxy server, so not 100% sure thats the problem, but just suggested it might be.