layout settings page after upgrade

I have just had my cubecart upgraded from an earlier version of 5 to the latest version. My site now looks horrible on mobiles which I presume is something to do with the mobile skin however when I go into Layout settings. Down the the bottom where the skin is I have three questions

Default front-end skin

Default admin skin

allow users to change front-end skin?

and then two spaces where it appears that there should be questions but there isn't (there is an answer box but no question)

Any thoughts as to what is going wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Skin Settings

Default front-end skin

Default Admin skin

Allow users to change front-end skin?

0.png

if you use cubecart v5.1.0 , there is no disable mobile skin options.

my store use cubecart v5.1.1 and i select disable mobile skin . i don't like that mobile skin.. my customer complain much about that mobile skin .

so i decide to disable that mobile skin.

The very bottom box is the Disable Mobile Skin box, so try checking that "blind". The one above it gives the option for choosing the mobile skin choice for Blue, Red, or Green.

Is your store set to allow users to change front-end skin? Mine is not. I have the default mobile skin disabled on our Plush Animal store, as I use a commercial skin that handles mobile automatically. I do have the CC mobile skin enabled on our Collectible Shoppe, if you want to see how it looks there.

Now the question is... why don't you see the boxes in your 5.1.1 Admin?????????

Thanks so much. We have had it fixed and i have now turned off the mobile skin as my mobile skin looks nothing like yours. So will have to get that looked at too. It just looks like a more simple version of my skin - with no background, no logo, invisible categories very strange. Thanks so much for your help!