Adding Currencies - Fetch Rates

Guest Quiltessa

Guest Quiltessa

I have added the Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH) to the currencies exchange rates, Is there a way to include this addition of UAH in the "Fetch Rates" so it will update along with rest of the currencies?

Thanks

Guest Quiltessa

Yes, the UAH currency shows us fine and I can update the conversion rate manually.. it just does not update the exchange rate when I do the fetch rates... I have checked and UAH is the correct ISO code

I tried setting up your UAH currency with currency name UAH, ISO 804, and exchange rate of 1.82 (I'm in the US), symbol left of x, 2 decimal places. I saved the list of currencies and it shows updated today. But fetch did not update it, even when I edited the exchange rate to make it inaccurate.

UAH was NOT in the ISO list I found, though.

Guest Quiltessa

well.. I know enough to find the link but not enough to replace the code to submit the currency file data, get the return information and then update the table...

• 3 weeks later...

I created a Feature request on the bug tracker concerning this. Feel free to add information or comments to it, since it directly effects you.

http://bugs.cubecart.com/view.php?id=283

Hopefully someone will be able to help you here to change the default URL for fetching the exchange rate for your added currencies.