Resolved - Incoming admin emails in html instead of plain text

irori

Hello Everyone,

All my emails sent to me through admin to notify me of orders placed are in html rather than plain text.

I have looked everywhere but am unable to find where to change this...

Thanks in advance :)

(mican skin)

I *think* CC5 will send both the plain text part and the HTML part of an email. I haven't really looked into that.

I *think* almost all email programs will show the HTML version of an email if there is such a part to it. If not, then the plain text part. However, I believe most email readers (Outlook, et.al.) have a setting that will show your preferred part (plain or rich text) regardless.

But if you don't want to ever send a rich text part, I wonder what would happen if one were to just erase all of the HTML Content.

All the emails I received from CubeCart Version 3 notifying me of orders have always been in plain text. (does CC5 have more html in the emails?) But I will see if my 'mail' on my mac is changing it, I dont think so though, as all my other emails are plain text....

I am guessing that customers choose to receive either plain or html when they suscribe...so that shouldn't be a problem.