Multiple issues since upgrading to 5.1.3

I upgraded the store from 5.1.0 to 5.1.3 yesterday. Since, I've done the upgrade, I have had two major issues:

1. When the order is tranferred to PayPal for payment, only the postage is billed. However, my dashboard tells me the entire order has been paid for. One customer was honest enough to tell me that he was only being billed $4 for a $50 order.
  2. Some orders will appear with no items listed and just the postage. I have attached a screen capture of this
  3. The contents of any order that was placed prior to yesterday has now disappeared. I did a database backup both through cubecart and my hosting company prior to updating. The hosting database restore continues to show orders with no contents. The cubecart database restore shows complete order, but nothing beyond last weekend (despite being backed up yesterday). I have also attached a screen capture of this.

This is on top of the 10 - 15% of orders that do not transfer to PayPal cleanly and are thus lost, unless I send a manual invoice.

Feeling pretty trapped here, and my customers are getting quite frustrated.

MARK

www.platedepot.com

cubecart1.tiff

cubecart2.tiff