Missing Items in Order Status

Guest buhebutler

Guest buhebutler

one of my items order inventory is like this, is it normal?

I spent 230 bucks to buy the script, i don't want to quit like this, anyone help me with the save button?

fi81z.jpg

how can I manually update the items?

Guest dgsmra

buhebutler, I believe you and I have the same problem. If you add the missing items manually, the save button will work again. I'm not sure what is causing the items to go missing, but I did determine it is not a result of a backup, as I first thought. If you add the items back in manually, they will eventually disappear again. This is a very frustrating problem.

Guest dgsmra

Thanks, Dirty Butter. There seem to be a few threads about this issue already, and I think buhebutler and I have the same problem. I did crash his thread, though, so you can split my discussion off. The title could be Missing Items in Order Status. Thanks!

There is also a thread on this in the Upgrage and Installation forum. I am reposting my response to BSmither's request for information...

I queried the CC_order_inventory table and found only 55 rows, which represent yesterday's orders. CC_order_summary has over 4000 rows, representing orders going back to 2009.

Debugging an order that is missing inventory showed a call made to CC_order_inventory, but since there are no rows with that order number anymore, nothing was returned.

I've taken the store offline until this gets fixed.

MARK

www.platedepot.com