Resolved - Google Data Feed Problems

Nikki72

I'm using Shipping by Weight with all products having a weight defined. In Google Merchant Center i've setup the shipping by weight but when i export a product feed in my cubecart admin and then load that into Google it comes back with an error saying all products missing a shipping weight.

Has anyone else run in to this problem? Am i missing something or should i report a bug?

I added to the export array to get this to work - in admin/source/products.export.inc.php

case 'googlebase':

$header_fields = array('id','link','title','description','image_link','price','condition','upc','ean','jan','isbn','brand','availability','google_product_category','shipping_weight');

$fields  = array('product_id', 'url', 'name', 'description', 'image', 'price', 'condition','upc','ean','jan','isbn','manufacturer','availability','google_product_category','product_weight');

Many thanks, i'll give that a try :)

I'm guessing it's a bug then? Have you submitted a bug report?

I added to the export array to get this to work - in admin/source/products.export.inc.php

case 'googlebase':

$header_fields = array('id','link','title','description','image_link','price','condition','upc','ean','jan','isbn','brand','availability','google_product_category','shipping_weight');

$fields = array('product_id', 'url', 'name', 'description', 'image', 'price', 'condition','upc','ean','jan','isbn','manufacturer','availability','google_product_category','product_weight');

Sorry, i forgot to ask where exactly in products.export.inc.php should i add your code lol??

You only need to add the part at the end regarding weight. The rest is already there, so if you'll look around line 37 you'll see the lines I've copied here. Just add in the parts about weight that are at the very end of each line.

Since it's a fresh install, it is a bug. I'll report it.

Thanks so much for your reply. Your code and the code there is a little different. Currently it has:

$header_fields = array('id','product_type','link','title','description','image_link','price','condition','upc','ean','jan','isbn','brand','availability');

$fields = array('product_id', 'google_category', 'url', 'name', 'description', 'image', 'price', 'condition','upc','ean','jan','isbn','manufacturer','availability');

Should i just replace the whole thing with your code??

I've rearranged them some time in the past to suit myself, plus have added others I didn't even show you. Stick with what you have and add just the weight ones to the end. Using YOUR code:

$header_fields    = array('id','product_type','link','title','description','image_link','price','condition','upc','ean','jan','isbn','brand','availability','shipping_weight');

$fields	    = array('product_id', 'google_category', 'url', 'name', 'description', 'image', 'price', 'condition','upc','ean','jan','isbn','manufacturer','availability','product_weight');

It would be best to make a backup of the file before modifying it.