I get the error below when attempting to login to my admin. The site still works does this mean I have been hacked?

Software License Error #12

Communication Error.

includes/extra folder exists and is writable.

includes/extra/key.php doesn't exist!

Note: The key.php file can be deleted at anytime and the store will attempt to regenerate it. Your software license key is held in the includes/global.inc.php file.

Solution:

There has been a connectivity issue attempting to license your store. Please contact your hosting company to make sure either 'cURL' or 'fsockopen' is enabled on the server or if your site is behind a proxy server. If it is behind a proxy server you will need to edit the admin.php file with the proxy address and port provided by your hosting company. If this issue remains please contact CubeCart technical support with FTP access to your store so that our staff can investigate this further. If you see an error message below please speecify this also in order to help us resolve this quickly for you.

Connection refused (111)

Who is Develion?

No.

It seems Devellion has been recently mucking about with their websites and servers. As I write this, their bug reporting system is malfunctioning again. Perhaps one (or both?) of their licensing servers is also offline.