Resolved - Admin Panel problem V5.1.1

Guest Meko13

After I logged in to Admin Panel, I could not do anything as the page kept loading (loading bar image). Is it because I didn't upgrade to the latest version?

Welcome Meko13. Glad to see you made it to the forums.

It is partly because you are not at the latest version (CC514 or CC515). Specifically because prior versions of CubeCart ask for the latest version of jQuery and CubeCart is not ready for that.

You can upgrade (recommended), or you can make edits to two files.

In the file /js/common.html, replace jquery/1/jquery.min.js with jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js and jqueryui/1/jquery-ui.min.js with jqueryui/1.7/jquery-ui.min.js

In the file /admin/skins/default/templates/main.php, near the bottom, do the same.

I need to upgrade to a Pro Licence as I have exceeded my Lite quota - will the £40 upgrade solve this problem and give me the Pro Licence - or do I have to pay £120?

Thanks

Can someone let me know how I go about modifying these jquery's? I have no experience modifying websites so any help would be most appreciated :)

Use an FTP client to download the files mentioned, then edit them wit ha text editor per the instructions above and re-upload. Be sure to back up first be fore you overwrite your files.

Ok thank you.

I'd like to upgrade. I have the free version 5 but the old paid version 4 and I've reached the limit for the free version so I need to upgrade. Will the £40 upgrade solve this problem? If so, once I get the upgrade code, how do I enter it if I can't get on the admin screen?

Sorry if I appear stupid, but im so confused :)