Resolved - kurouto - changes required ...

Whitegold

Within the kurouto skin where it says .. 'shop by category', 'mailing list', 'your shopping basket' etc the default is white text on a dark background ..

i can change the text colour easily, but am running into difficulties in trying to change the background .. could someone help to point me in the right direction please?

Thanking you in advance

Goldie...

The sidebar box headers are actually an image (/skins/kurouto/images/blue/h3_background_gradient.png) controlled in the individual skin sub-style's layout.css file, around line 29:

.sidebar > div > h3

If you comment out that CSS rule in layout.css, then the rule in common.css takes over, around line 145:

.sidebar > div > h3 {

backgroundnone repeat-x scroll 0 0 #595755;

This you can easily change and it does not look all that different from the gradient image.

Thank you very much for that . .worked a treat ..

One more question . .i would also like to change the top bar colour where the login & register is situated ..

when i do this i will also need to change the text colour of the log in, register and language text ..  your help is very much appreciated ..

Respect

Goldie...

In layout.css, line 5, comment out the background url:

#account {
    background: /* url("../../images/blue/account_background_gradient.png") */ repeat scroll 0 0 #2A657D;
}

This will allow the background color to be seen. Adjust to suit.

Then, in common.css, near line 37, adjust the color property of the #account rule. Also near line 45, the color property of the #account a, #header a rule.

Thank you again ... but once i started messing about and getting the hang of it .. the whole thing came together nicely ..

or so i thought ..

the only remaining thing is the little arrow pointing to the flag .. i tried to change the background but it refuses to play ball

Your site looks great! I have neck issues thanks to degenerative disks, so I looked around. It may be beyond what you can do with your suppliers, but a video showing someone using the exercise products would be a great addition.

PS - be sure to change the CC favicon to your own.

Your site looks great! I have neck issues thanks to degenerative disks, so I looked around. It may be beyond what you can do with your suppliers, but a video showing someone using the exercise products would be a great addition.

PS - be sure to change the CC favicon to your own.

Thanks for the feedback ...

I am not the owner of the site, but I do help the owners with their website management ... they were slapped really badly by Google and adding the cart was a part of the strategy towards being user friendly and recovery. 'touch wood' they are now back close to where they were, having been sent to oblivion for nearly a year. .. The chiropractor that owns the site also has degenerative disk problems (ironic) and he now puts all his efforts and experience into the site, Have you looked into Modic Antibiotic Spinal Therapy? .. it seems to be much more common than many thought ...

As for the comment regarding videos .. we are in the process of developing some for products, eventually all of them should be covered ..

Oh . .and I thought I had covered the favicon, but it seemed to have been overwritten at some point .. it's now fully functional, thanks for the heads up.

Respect

Goldie...

It has been suggested to CC to keep the favicon from being overwritten when CC upgrades come out, but be warned that as it stands now your custom one gets lost with every upgrade.

Thanks for the mention of Modic ... Therapy - I'll read up on it.

I'm marking this post as Resolved, but I can change it back if you need me to.