Price showing 0.00

whaggans

Hello, 

I used CubeCart back in V2, I am working on setting up a new store under V5. I am running the 14day demo site but I seem to be having one big problem, every time  I add an item to the store the price shows as 0.00 no matter what I have set in the admin panel, any idea's why? is it since I am running a demo?

No, it's not because it's a demo site as far as I know. We need more information about your setup to be able to help. Please create your signature with information about your server setup. What skin are you using?

Did you import products or are you creating them individually? Is the rest of your information showing up for the products correctly? Have you added them to a Category? Do they show as zero in the Product listing Price tab, the Product Summary page, the front end Customer pages? Are you using Options?

its default "out of the box" install, I only added one item to the system. as for my signature, before I build one is there away I can access my old account here? I do not know the password for it or what email I had for it, I last accessed it in 2008. The name was AFKsky. 

Here are the server specs real quick

Linux, PHP 5.3.14, MySQL 5.1.49

I added 1 item and set the pricing and it shows as 0.00 as well