Mijireh Payment Gateway?

bosanci28

Can Mijireh Payment Gateway be added to cubecart?

Info About it here:

http://www.mijireh.com/

http://www.mijireh.com/docs/mijireh-php-library/

Whats nice about it ,that you dont need to have  SSL and Dedicate ip  ...

Let me know,as i have a client that wants a store and may purchase the script but he was asking about that specific 

payment gateway if it has it.

Thanks

M.

Hi

Any payment gateway can be added and there are already quite a large number available in core release. However, with there being many hundreds if not over a thousand gateways, it is never going to be the case that every single one will be available. You will find that many have already been written by third party developers like ourselves and others and are available for a small additional cost but otherwise your client may have to pay to have it custom developed for them. I have not heard of this one already having been developed but if you are interested in custom development then drop us an email.

Thanks

Ian

I replied straight away but have not heard back from you - did you get the email ?

Whats nice about it ,that you dont need to have SSL and Dedicate ip ...

Almost all payment gateways where the customer is taken to the payment gateway website (rather than staying on your own website) dont *need* a SSL and dedicated IP address but there are a large number of very good reasons why every E-Commerce store *should* always use an SSL certificate. Having a dedicated IP address used to be a requirement to have an SSL although this generally isnt the case now (depending on what OS and hosting CP your hosting company is running) but there are also very good reasons to still have your own dedicated IP address even so.

Thanks

Ian