Missing Log in button.

Nik Grey

CC 5.2.5

My Indian chap tells me my tool is now working and ready to test so I asked my tester to go in and 'Test' whilst I went out - she couldn't log in as the 'Log In' button is not appearing now :(

I wonder if this could be something to do with what the developer has done today - they say the problem I was having before (products not going into basket - and when they were the details of the order were being left out) was something to do with htaccess, well - here's the last message - it may give someone a clue !

Worked on the lettering plugin and fixed the issues in htaccess issue and also fixed the image issue when editing. Now the plugin is working with the option of SEO is enabled.

It was this one:

login.png

But its back now - but now all of my products cant be accesses from the main menu on the left, they can be acessed from the featured products on the right.. this has been an absolute nightmare - its clear the team in India have no idea what they are doing.